Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
The Membership Concierge I delivers the highest quality customer service to all members and guests. As the first point of contact, you play a crucial role in ensuring everyone who visits Life Time feels welcomed and valued. In this role, you will enjoy a fun and healthy work environment while building value-based relationships which increases member loyalty and assists them in meeting their healthy way of life goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate check-in process for members and guests entering club
- Monitors, handles, and delegates incoming phone calls from members and guests
- Maintains updated knowledge to appropriately educate all members and guests of club programming, events, pricing, and policies
- Proactively builds relationships with members and guests, regularly creating over the top service experiences
- Assists members with transactions and general account changes
- Minimum of 6 months service/reception experience
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality or related field
For California residents, please review https://my.lifetime.life/policy/ca-privacy-policy.html for information about our privacy practices, including the information we collect and your rights relating to your information.
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
How to Apply
See website below