Job Posted: May 13th, 2021
What you will be doing:
– Providing extraordinary guest service by greeting and interacting with the guests when they arrive at the property.
– Parking, retrieve, and take care of our guests’ personal vehicles.
– Issuing and collecting claim tickets for our guest’s vehicles, and at times collecting valet parking fees.
– Going the extra mile by greeting and assisting guests.
– Providing directions and recommendations for local attractions.
– Managing the parking areas and ensuring efficient traffic flow through the location.
What you will receive in return:
– Being a Valet offers flexible scheduling as well as the opportunity to earn cash tips.
– The Company also provides a full range of benefits, such as paid vacation, sick and holidays, as well as health insurance plans, and life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
– The Company offers career development and upward mobility, you’ll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and expertise to help you as you build your career.
What we are looking for:
– Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
– Must be able to lift up to 50Ibs.
– Must be outgoing and enthusiastic, willing to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
– Must be a great communicator who works well in a collaborative team environment.
How to Apply
Please apply on our recruiting website using this link:
We look forward to getting a chance to speak with you!
Will you be near Downtown San Diego next Tuesday, May 18th? Come stop by our ALL DAY Hiring Event at our Member Services office rooftop garage from 10 am to 5 pm. We will be conducting interviews on the spot, and you will know at the event if you receive an offer or not. Register for a time slot on our Facebook page @aceparking under the events tab.
We hope to see you there!