Job Posted: June 8th, 2021
Line Cooks are the first level on the culinary team and train in all prep and line cook procedures and standards. Line Cooks may act in the capacity of prep cook to ensure each shift is set-up for success, then transition into line cook to oversee fryer and/or salad lines as needed. Line Cooks ensure all food items are portioned and prepared according to standards and maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment. A Line Cook’s work schedule fluctuates based on business and staffing needs and requires availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Some prior kitchen/ culinary experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment highly preferred but not required.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Reliable transportation and ability to arrive to work on time and maintain a positive attendance record.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Good communication, organization, and positive interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Current Food Handlers Card. Serve-Safe preferred.
Preferred Skills: High school diploma or GED, strong knife skills, multi-tasker, safety-minded, team player.
How to Apply
apply online at https://www.burgerlounge.com/careers/
- Instant Pay+Tips (daily tips + up to half of a shifts earnings paid the following business day)
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision package for employees averaging 25+ hours weekly
- Free employee shift meals
- Pre-Tax Parking & Transportation Benefit + 50% employer match
- Discounted wellness, tickets, and travel
Our employees average $4/hour in tips. We believe every position is important in enhancing the guest experience and tips are paid out equally across all Loungers.