Job Posted: April 20th, 2022
Guest Service Supervisor
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites is looking for an outstanding Guest Service Supervisor to join the team! This person will be responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day front desk operations of the hotel.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to Pacifica’s Pure Stay guidelines to ensure the health, safety and comfort of our team members and guests.
- Utilize Proper Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and in accordance with property specific guidelines
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to hotel
- Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
- Be proficient at all Guest Service systems and processes
- Supervise, train, coach and retrain Guest Service Team on systems, processes, procedures and guest interaction
- Oversee and ensure accountability in all aspects of Guest Service Team’s performance
- Responsible for all front office activity during scheduled shifts
- Monitor and adjust room availability status
- Check travel agent commissions, franchise frequent stay program activity and central reservations
- Monitor and complete filing of registration cards, reservations, correspondence and no-shows
- Check Maid’s list and ensure room availability status is accurate
- Check and audit banks.
- Check dry cleaning status
- Submit daily report to Guest Services Manager or General Manager (written or verbal).
- Maintain good guest relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone
- Contribute to and maintain established information and communication sources such as department and front desk logbooks in order to enhance department communications and operations
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by Management
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.
How to Apply
See website below