Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
The LifeCafe Supervisor oversees the daily shift operations in the LifeCafe. They deliver a high-quality experience to the members, and motivates staff to ensure excellent customer service. The LifeCafe Supervisor monitors food quality and speed of service ensuring a positive member experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages LifeCafe shift operations while making schedule adjustments based on traffic flow
- Acts as daily shift leader by providing a high level of customer and team support
- Ensures team members prepare menu items correctly and service customers in a professional manner
- Provides promotion and disciplinary recommendations to the Manager
- Manages light food prep responsibilities
- Responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
- 1 year of fast casual or full service restaurant experience
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
- ServeSafe certification with the first 60 days of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the Cafe for prolonged periods of time
- 1 to 2 years of supervisor or manager experience with a food service or retail background in a high volume atmosphere
For California residents, please review https://my.lifetime.life/policy/ca-privacy-policy.html for information about our privacy practices, including the information we collect and your rights relating to your information.
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
How to Apply
See website below