Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
A Personal Trainer is responsible for providing various personal training services that offer members programs to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, enjoy their fitness experience and improve overall sense of well being. They schedule and complete record keeping according to standard operating procedures. Personal Trainers will spend the majority of their work week member facing, deliver either personal training services, onboarding sessions, or complimentary services. Our Personal Trainings will be familiar with all aspects of Life Time’s Core 3 Brand and Philosophy and will educate all members in the Core 3.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Monitors and instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training equipment
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Conducts fitness consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal training programs
- Refers members to appropriate personal trainer level based on needs
- Fulfills member service requirements such as fitness assessments and equipment operations, service desk duties and fitness equipment cleaning
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
- Completes all administrative requirements associated with each client’s fitness plan
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Certified personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field
For California residents, please review https://my.lifetime.life/policy/ca-privacy-policy.html for information about our privacy practices, including the information we collect and your rights relating to your information.
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
How to Apply
See website below