Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
Goodwill La Jolla
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Provides excellent customer service to customers/donors. Refers to management any concerns or complaints.
- Accurately rings purchases and follows all cash handling policies and procedures. Maintains the sales floor safe, clean, and organized.
- Assists different areas of the store, such as processing and receiving donations. Safeguards company property, including donated goods.
- Places merchandise on display. Takes inventory of stock and pulls merchandise for transfer as directed by management, Sales II or Key Holder.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: No previous experience needed.
How to Apply
See link below