Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
Ticket Services Representative
La Jolla Music Society
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high level of customer service during incoming phone ticket sales and in-person transactions. Fill ticket orders received over the internet, by mail and fax.
- Process and fulfill season subscription renewals and new subscription orders.
- Process ticket reprint requests, exchanges, and turnbacks/donated tickets. Also responsible for preparing, printing, and mailing of tickets.
- Fulfill complimentary ticket requests. Create and log vouchers for complimentary tickets for charity.
- Answer incoming calls on LJMS administrative line and route calls appropriately.
- Handle ticket allotments and settlements with various organizations.
- Serve as a liaison for special events, as it relates to ticketing. Duties also include receiving, tracking and reporting responses for select LJMS’ functions.
- Coordinate merchandise/concession sales and settlements for select events.
- Follow and enforce all ticket policies and procedures. Respond to general inquiries about LJMS policies received by phone, electronic mail, fax, or in person.
- Responsible for yearly maintenance of the database. Also maintain accurate patron records through accurate database input and filing
- Keep up-to-date on all LJMS concerts and public activities. Effectively communicate with patrons about all LJMS activities. Maintain accurate information on LJMS box office message system.
- Performance and event responsibilities include; complete event preparation and post concert reconciliation procedures. At the a venue duties may include but are not limited to ticket sales, merchandise sales, dispensing will call, or operating a marketing table.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in customer service required; box office experience preferred.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and working understanding of databases.
- Working some evenings and weekends is required.
- Interest in classical music or performing arts a plus.
- High school completion, or equivalent
How to Apply
See website below