Job Posted: May 24th, 2021
Trianon Clothing and Lingerie
High-quality store clerk should be able to perform various duties and responsibilities. They should ensure that customers have a satisfactory shopping experience. Store clerks should do this by attending to clients needs and answering any questions that they might have regarding the store’s products. The following are more duties and responsibilities to look our for in a store clerk candidate:
- Receive customers and assist them with the selection of merchandise
- Interact and offer choices to customers to help the store develop sales
- Monitor customers to assist the store in loss prevention
- Maintain the display and the way products are organized in store for the customers to locate easily
- Help customers in billing and payment processes at the stores counter.
- Communicate information about product availably and special order.
- Maintain the outlook of the store through dusting, cleaning, steaming and restocking merchandises on the shelves.
- Help with preparation for displays and windows
How to Apply
Come into store with resume