Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
Valet - Special Events
Ace Parking Management, Inc.
What you will be doing:
- Providing extraordinary guest service by greeting and interacting with the guests when they arrive at the property.
- Parking, retrieve, and take care of our guests’ personal vehicles.
- Issuing and collecting claim tickets for our guest’s vehicles, and at times collecting valet parking fees.
- Going the extra mile by greeting and assisting guests.
- Providing directions and recommendations for local attractions.
- Managing the parking areas and ensuring efficient traffic flow through the location.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Ibs.
- Must be outgoing and enthusiastic, willing to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
- Must be a great communicator who works well in a collaborative team environment.
How to Apply
See website below
What you will receive in return:
- Being a Valet offers flexible scheduling as well as the opportunity to earn cash tips.
- The Company also provides a full range of benefits, such as paid vacation, sick and holidays, as well as health insurance plans, and life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
- The Company offers career development and upward mobility, you’ll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and expertise to help you as you build your career.