We are thrilled to announce the “La Jollalty Card,” a locals’ discount program that has been requested by both merchants and residents alike.
Complete the form indicating your interest in this new, year-round locals’ discount program. Keep in mind this is not a commitment to participate. Here’s some basic information about the program.
- We will distribute the cards via various events, media, and nonprofit partners.
- The goal is to have the program in place and cards ready for distribution prior to La Jolla Art and Wine Fest on October 11-12. We will have a booth at this event allowing us a “grand launch.”
- A dedicated website will be set up allowing card-holders to learn about participating merchants and their offers. Get a sneak peek here: www.lajollaltycard.com
- We will include basic disclaimer language on each card such as “Some exclusion may apply. Offers subject to change.”
- Each participating merchant will receive a window decal for their business or storefront declaring their participation in the La Jollalty Card Program.
- If you’re ready to become part of the program, please complete and return this Merchant Agreement.
Learn more by viewing our online Slide Show below: