Job Posted: May 27th, 2021
Nine-Ten La Jolla Restaurant
- Prepares or directs preparation of menu items according to the prescribed menus and recipes.
- Follows established schedules in cooking, sanitation and related activities.
- Determines proper cooking time and temperature.
- Takes inventory of supplies on hand and stock food supplies, ingredients, and other consumables as determined by menu
and estimated number of guests.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food preparation equipment and ensures that it is kept in a safe and operable condition.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, maintain standard ticket times and work cooperatively and jointly to
provide quality seamless customer service.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Must have the ability
to communicate fluently in English.
Abilitytocalculatefiguresandamountssuchasdiscounts,interestandpercentages. Abilitytoapplyconceptsofbasic math.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must have and maintain a current Food Handlers Card.
How to Apply