Job Posted: July 1st, 2023
Part-Time Prep Cook (PM Shift)
At THE LOT, we are looking for full-time motivated culinary professionals who want to join our team in an active, fun, and well-paid work environment.
THE LOT is a unique experience of entertainment, service, and good food.
Join us and be part of our team!
- Completing all tasks, in order, on the prep list from the kitchen manager
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients on easily accessible shelves
- Washing, chopping, and sorting ingredients like fruits, vegetables and meat
- Measuring quantities of seasonings and other cooking ingredients
- Parboiling food, reducing sauces and starting first steps in various dishes
- Adhering to all relevant nutrition and sanitary regulations and standards
- Keeping track of ingredient inventory and collaborating with other kitchen and management staff to order resupply
Experience & Education:
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of plating procedures
- Must have the ability to comply with sanitation guidelines
- Experience in working efficiently in a high volume, production-oriented environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to carry oneself in a mature, professional and responsible manner at all times
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees, the brand, and the Company
- Strong attention to detail and hospitality knowledge
- Ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage time and resources
- Willingness and ability to promote a positive team member culture
- Fluency in other languages beneficial
- At least 1-year of experience prepping in a restaurant kitchen.
- Flexible schedule including weekends/holidays a must.
- Valid CA Food Handler’s card.
How to Apply
Click the link below to apply!
- Employee discount on meals and movie tickets.
- Fun environment