Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
Ace Parking Management, Inc.
What you will be doing:
- Completing and mailing bills, checks, or invoices using various proprietary software.
- Entering tickets, transactions and revenue into the Auto Shift Revenue (ASR) system.
- Collecting, counting, and disbursing money, and completing banking transactions.
- Answering questions, disseminating information, and addressing complaints.
- Providing general administrative support, including but not limited to preparing expense reports, copying, faxing, filing, preparing documents, etc.
- Working independently to perform administrative tasks.
- Using multiple software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, to perform duties.
- Ordering office supplies and managing office space.
What we are looking for:
- Associate degree required (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Previous administrative or office administration experience preferred.
- Previous experience with billing and account receivable systems (e.g. Paris)
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to effectively address all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment, handle multiple tasks, and work under time constraints.
- Strong respect for confidentiality and professionalism.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic person who possesses a willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
How to Apply
See website below
What you will receive in return:
- A fun work environment.
- A steady schedule; working a standard day shift from Monday – Friday.
- The Company provides a full range of benefits, such as paid vacation, sick and holidays, as well as health insurance plans, life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
- The Company offers career development and upward mobility, you’ll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and expertise to help you as you build your career.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday