Job Posted: March 1st, 2022
La Jolla Veterinary Hospital
· Practice the highest quality medicine and value hospitality.
· Make and maintain strong personal connections.
· Proficiency in reading and interpreting dental radiology/perform dental extractions.
· Be a positive, team-oriented, organized individual.
· Comfortable and proficient in performing surgical procedures.
· Work well with others in a staff-driven working environment.
· Work three 10-hour shifts that consist of Saturday, Sunday and Wednesdays.
· Maintain comprehensive medical records with the support of Avimark veterinary software system.
· Support and adhere to the culture of preventive care.
· California State Veterinary Board License
· La Jolla Veterinary Hospital will apply and pay for your DEA License and state USDA Accreditation.
How to Apply
See website below
· Competitive salary/pay with paid time off
· Premium medical benefits.
· 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match
· Continuing Education, licensing and professional membership reimbursement
· Superior discounts for household pets
· A variety of discounts through and with our Companion partners