Job Posted: June 9th, 2021
Shift Leaders may work in the capacity of Food Presenter, Cashier and/or Expo as needed. Shift Leaders must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all FOH positions, operations and regularly assist the AGM and/or GM in maintaining a smooth operation to ensure guest satisfaction. Work schedules fluctuate based on business need, requiring employees to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- A minimum of one (1) year recent restaurant experience required (high volume restaurant experience preferred).
- One (1) year of supervisory experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable transportation and ability to arrive to work on time and maintain a positive attendance record.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Good communication, organization, and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Current Food Handlers Card. Our preferred vendor is ServSafe.
Preferred Skills: Multi-tasker, safety-minded, team player and strong work ethic (you care about your team and the job you perform).
Language Skills: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, Guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
How to Apply
- Instant Pay+Tips (daily tips + up to half of a shifts earnings paid the following business day)
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision package for employees averaging 25+ hours weekly
- Free employee shift meals
- Pre-Tax Parking & Transportation Benefit + 50% employer match
- Discounted wellness, tickets, and travel
Our employees average $4/hour in tips. We believe every position is important in enhancing the guest experience and tips are paid out equally across all Loungers.