Job Posted: March 15th, 2022
Front Desk Agent
Key Job Responsibilities
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled.
- Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs.
- Promoting and selling special hotel programs, special rate packages, and upgrades, when appropriate.
- Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Professionally answering the telephone and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
- Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments professionally and courteously.
- Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice.
- Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities, as well as, any special events.
- Correctly posting all charges to guest’s folios, as necessary.
- Responding to guest needs promptly.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) to two (2) years of Front Desk / Guest Services or Customer Service experience, preferably in a hotel/resort.
- Pleasant demeanor
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, with operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver total guest satisfaction.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice.
- Must be willing and available to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Keep in mind that the hospitality business functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day.
- Can work independently
How to Apply
See website below