Job Posted: March 14th, 2022
Night Audit PT
Record, process, and analyze the days closing figures. Complete all required reports and ensure that the days credit transactions are all in balance. Attend to guests needs, including but not limited to, registration, checkout, cashiering, and making guest wake up calls.
- Acts as a Front Desk Agent during the night-time hours, greets and welcomes Guests upon arrival.
- Complies and follows all Brand Standards for department. If applicable, proficient with guest reward program and ensures hotel delivery.
- Guests are handled both courteously and professionally, proper identification, input of personal information, and credit are established and all posting, rate schedules, packages, cash transactions, account settlements and deposits are handled correctly.
- Issues room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate.
- Ensure all wake up calls are made in a timely fashion, properly using guest names.
- Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the hotel and company, on a daily basis completing all necessary audit reports.
- Completes Daily Report, Comp Reports including F&B as well as Rooms, Pace Reports, and any other reporting that is assigned.
- Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensures they are properly handled.
- Balances all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Makes deposits of cash.
- Prepares the front office for the AM Shift and resets days business.
- Maintaining all nightly reports to inform day hotel management of overnight activities/incidents.
- Attends and actively participates in all front office meetings.
- Participates in all training and cross training programs.
- Acts as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- Ensure all security protocols are followed as well as departmental and company procedures. As MOD follows all Emergency Procedures.
- Knowledgeable for all special hotel accommodation promotions and packages for the outlets.
- Correctly handling cash transactions and balancing a cash drawer to the given amount.
- Transmits and receives messages using equipment such as telephone, fax, and switchboard.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests accounts.
- Ability to assist/direct hotel guests and/or emergency personnel in case of an emergency.
- Accept payment for guests accounts both at the time of registration and at check- out. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate reports of daily receipts. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Confirm, and cancel reservations for guests.
- Post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone by hand or machine.
- Make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
- Recognition of repeat guests and familiarization of corporate accounts.
- Maintain Lobby cleanliness and organization.
- Correctly processing all check-outs by ensuring all billing set up and guest folios paid.
- All other duties assigned by a manager or supervisor.
- Environmental conditions are inside, a job is considered inside if staff spends approximately 75 percent or more of the time inside. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.
- Must be able to work overnight shifts.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks occasionally.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Ability to work primarily with fingers to pick, pinch, type and carry out substantial movements (motions) of the wrists and hands as well.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Assist with any guest inquiry.
- Enforce hotel safety standards.
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Considerable knowledge of complex mathematical calculations and computer accounting programs. Budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
- Must have excellent leadership capability and customer relations skills. Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the staff member acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy and collect accurate information to resolve conflicts.
How to Apply
See website below