Chances are you’re leaving promotional opportunities on the table. The La Jolla Village Merchants Association offers its members many ways to save time, find solutions and spread the word about your business. Now, as we make our way out of the pandemic, take advantage of these free benefits.
Here are seven free ways to instantly take advantage of your membership:
- Schedule a One on One – We love meeting merchants one-on-one (in person or online) to go familiarize you with all we offer. Email us at email@example.com.
- Business Directory – Create YOUR business profile so you show up on our website.
- Promote Your Events – List your events on our popular Events Calendar. Tell the world about your grand openings, special happenings, live music, kids’ activities, classes, performances, shopping events, fashion shows, happy hours, fundraisers, or anything that is a bit out of the ordinary.
- Need to Fill a job position? Great news! Our job board Connecting Talent to La Jolla Village Jobs and is free for our members! We promote our job board to diverse groups and motivated candidates.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies – If you’ve recently opened a business in the village, please fill out our Ribbon Cutting Request Form. We will help set up and promote a ribbon-cutting to go along with your grand opening celebration.
- Join our Merchants-only Facebook Group – Get to know your neighbors, keep up with the latest info and let others know what’s happening at your store or business.
- Attend Our Membership Meeting! There’s no better way to learn about what’s happening in the village than to attend our monthly membership meetings. Meetings occur at 4:00 on the second Wednesday of each month at the La Jolla Riford Library, 7555 Draper Avenue. The meetings will help keep you current about upcoming events and activities. You may even want to join a committee or volunteer for an upcoming event!