Many businesses, especially small businesses, are facing new challenges due to COVID-19 and still have ongoing expenses during the pandemic. SDG&E wants to help during these difficult times and offers these solutions and resources.
- Flexible payment arrangements are an option. Call SDG&E’s Business Contact Center at 1-800-336-7343.
- Find the right pricing plan for your business on sdge.com/bizplans.
- SDG&E’s Economic Development Rate (EDR) Program offers a 12% electric discount to businesses to help retain jobs and continue or expand operations instead of moving your business out-of-state. Learn more at sdge.com/EDR or email EDR@sdge.com.
- Visit SDG&E’s Business Customer Resource Center at sdge.com/recovery and get information on how to:
- Improve your cash flow and working capital with links to loan programs and the Supplier Quick Pay Program.
- Connect with suppliers offering Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- View or sign up for free training webinars on topics like the power of social media, green building design, home performance and rebate and incentive programs.
- Check out various external community organization and chamber resource lists for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- If your income has been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible for a discount on your home energy bill of 30% or more. Learn more and apply at sdge.com/care.